I’m doing well on my home crochet make over. To go alongside the stripy cushion I made earlier this week I’ve now started work on a diagonal striped cushion.
Wow look at all those ends still to run in!
I’m going to work the back in this colour,
and instead of crocheting pompoms I’m thinking of making some real pompoms to add at the corners, but of course that may well change as I’m putting it together.
I made it by starting with a single stitch, and increased at the start and end of each row until I had 70 stitches, I then decreased at the start and end of each row until I’d got down to a single stitch again. I used half trebles again so it was similar to the other one I made.
Hopefully I’ll finish the back this evening and can have the big reveal tomorrow.